About PDC

Our Mission

Our mission is to provide efficient, cost effective, quality health care to the residents of Paragould and the surrounding communities.

 

Our History

Paragould Doctors’ Clinic has been a part of the Paragould community for over forty years. In 1966, Dr. Asa Crow took over Dr. A. E. Andrew’s practice which Dr Andrew’s had established in 1953. Doctor Mack Shotts joined Dr. Crow in 1978. In 1981, Dr. Len Kemp and Dr. Roger Cagle joined the group followed by Dr. Dwight Williams in 1986. 1987 saw the renaming of the clinic to its current name: Paragould Doctors’ Clinic.

Paragould Doctors’ Clinic also operates a satellite clinic in Rector, AR. Rector Medical Clinic opened in 1980 and became a part of Paragould Doctors’ Clinic in 1989. Dr. Lance Monroe joined the practice in 1998 and sees patients in the Paragould and Rector clinics. Dr. Roger Cagle left the practice in 2000.

Judy Leach, APN joined Paragould Doctors’ Clinic in 1993 and works at the Rector Clinic. Ms. Leach also holds the position of Nursing Manager. Diane Gathings, RNP joined the Paragould Doctors’ Clinic in 2000. Cecil Massey, APN joined Paragould Doctors’ Clinic in 2001 and works at the Paragould Clinic. Teresa Gonzalez, APN joined Paragould Doctors’ Clinic in 2010.

Jakita Lell, Clinic Administrator for both clinic locations has been with Paragould Doctors’ Clinic since 1989. She has held this position since 2006. Chad Garrett, Billing Manager has been with the Paragould Doctors’ Clinic since 2010.